Sales & Marketing ManagerClosing Date: 30th Apr 2021 Type: Full Time
Wedding & Events – Sales and Marketing Manager
The Property: Thornton Manor Estate is Cheshire and Wirral’s leading Wedding and Corporate Business Venue. Thornton Manor is an exclusive Grade II listed Manor House with 22 bedrooms and three permanent marquees with a capacity from 20 – 1000+. The 120-acre site also accommodates 14 luxury cottages. We have an opportunity for the right individual to be part of the team at Wirral’s award-winning venue. You will be responsible for:
• Proactively managing our Sales & Coordination team while focusing on driving sales.
• You will be responsible for enquiries for weddings and events from the point of first contact to enquiry stage, conducting viewings, making follow-up calls, and administration of contracts.
• You would be required to have consultations with clients for all forthcoming events.
• You must possess excellent customer skills as you will be the main point of contact for the client during the planning stages.
• We are looking for an individual to convert sales and attract new business.
• Support members of the sales and events team with a direct report to the management team.
• Above all, to deliver a first-class customer service experience We are looking for someone with a proven sales background, who is able to meet targets and pro-actively produce sales plans.
The successful candidate needs to be passionate, have strong communication skills, and be highly presentable. A friendly yet professional manner goes a long way within this role as we strive to deliver a personal and welcoming service to all our clients. The position covers all days of the week including weekends and evenings to meet the needs of the business so flexibility in working hours is paramount.
Schedule: 8-hour shifts, 5 days over 7
Experience: Sales: 3 years (Required) Management: 3 years (Required)
Clean driving license essential.
Please email your application with CV & cover letter to Diannesimpson@thorntonmanor.co.uk
Please call 07793 209868 to apply.