Wedding & Events CoordinatorClosing Date: 30th Apr 2021 Type: Full Time
Wedding & Events Coordinator
We have an opportunity for the right individual to be part of the team at Wirral & Cheshire’s award-winning venue. You will be responsible for:
– Proactively managing enquires for weddings and events from the point of first contact to enquiry stage, conducting viewings, making follow-up calls, and administration of contracts.
– You would be required to have consultations with Clients for all forthcoming events. You must possess excellent customer skills as you will be the main point of contact for the client during the planning stages.
– We are looking for an individual to convert sales and attract new business.
– Support members of the sales and events team with a direct report to the Sales & Events Manager.
– Above all, to deliver a first-class customer service experience
We are looking for someone with a pro-active approach. The successful candidate needs to be passionate, have strong communication skills and be highly presentable. A friendly yet professional manner goes a long way within this role as we strive to deliver a personal and welcoming service to all our clients.
Clean driving license essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
5 days out of 7 including weekends and sometimes evenings
Please email your application with CV & cover letter to Diannesimpson@thorntonmanor.co.uk
Please call 07793 209868 to apply.